Meihu VillaCurrently Open
- Address: Wengzhong road, Xuanwu, Nanjing 210018, Jiangsu, China
- Timings: 08:00 am - 08:30 pm Details
- Phone: +86-2584446111
- Ticket Price: 70 CNY
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Nature
This blossom garden, situated at the southern foot of Mount Zijin, is composed of over 15,000 plum trees in purple, magenta, pink, orange and green blooms.
Known famously as ‘Plum Blossom Hill’, the best time to really see the blossom in all their glory would be spring. The main attractions within the garden to see is the Ming dynasty Xiaoling Mausoleum, adding great history to such natural surroundings.
Meihu Villa Travel Tips
- Also called ‘Meihuashan’.
- During February end of every year, the International Plum Blossom Festival is held. Admission is approximately RMB 40. January would be a queiter time to visit.
How to Reach Meihu Villa
- Tourism bus 3, 20 or 315 toMing Xiaoling Mausoleum.
- Subway line 2 to Muxuyuan Station.
- Bellagio cafe
- Burger King (Nanjing Xinjiekou)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Nanjing before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nanjing and book an accommodation of your choice.
5.35% of people who visit Nanjing include Meihu Villa in their plan
33.33% of people start their Meihu Villa visit around 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Meihu Villa
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Meihu Villa