Nanjing Yangtze River BridgeCurrently Open
- Address: PukouQu, Nanjing Shi 210000, Jiangsu, China
- Timings: 07:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +86-2585282455
- Ticket Price: 12 CNY
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: River, Bridge, Historical Site, Architecture
This impressive road-rail bridge is a source of great Chinese national pride. Built in the 1960s, it is the first bridge solely designed by using Chinese expertise, connecting the two banks of the Yangtze River within a distance of several minutes.
One can appreciate the sound architecture, the views of the river and nearby Daqiao Park and the museum explaining the history of the bridge. During the night, the bridge is prettily lit.
Nanjing Yangtze River Bridge Travel Tips
- Toll is not levied.
- Catch a mini boat ride on the Yangtze River.
Entrance Ticket Details For Nanjing Yangtze River Bridge
- RMB 7 per person for Daqiao Park.
- RMB 8 for per person for Bridge Towers.
How to Reach Nanjing Yangtze River Bridge
- Buses 1, 67, 69, 149, 175 or 809 to the Bridge Park. Walk up from there.
- Qiaoyuan Restaurant
- Yurunjiang Xianguan
- Tsingua Unis Solar
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Nanjing before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nanjing and book an accommodation of your choice.
30.75% of people who visit Nanjing include Nanjing Yangtze River Bridge in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
53.19% of people start their Nanjing Yangtze River Bridge visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Nanjing Yangtze River Bridge
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Nanjing Yangtze River Bridge