Presidential Palace Of NanjingCurrently Closed
- Address: No.292, East Changjiang Road, Baixia District, Nanjing 210018, China
- Timings: 07:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +86-2584578700
- Ticket Price: 40 CNY
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Gallery, History Museums, Historical Site, Exhibition , Heritage Building
China’s largest modern history museum, this historical palace is a pure treat to history lovers. It used to be a prince dwelling and government office, home to national leaders like Dr.Sun Yat-sen and Chiang Kai-shek. Main highlights include:
- Centre: Gallery of the former Nationalist Government and the Presidential Government.
- West: Sun Yat-Sen's Office Building and residence, the West Garden & Taiping Lake and General staff Head-quarters.
- East: The Executive Yuan Office Building, Tao and Lin Memorial Temple, Stables and the Exhibition of the Liangjiang Viceroy's official residence.
The beautifully maintained gardens and ponds add to the charm of the palace, which has roots going back to the Ming dynasty.
Entrance Ticket Details For Presidential Palace Of Nanjing
- Buy tickets an hour earlier than the closing time of the museum.
- Free for children.
How to Reach Presidential Palace Of Nanjing
- Subway line 2 to Daxinggong Station.
- Tour buses 2, 29, 44, 65, 95, 201, 202, or 304 to Zongtongfu (Presidential Palace)
- Lugangxiaozhen (1912-Shop)
- Nanjing Blue Marlin
- Seleccion Espanola
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Nanjing before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nanjing and book an accommodation of your choice.
47.06% of people who visit Nanjing include Presidential Palace Of Nanjing in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
49.32% of people start their Presidential Palace Of Nanjing visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Presidential Palace Of Nanjing
91.36% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Presidential Palace Of Nanjing