Presidential Palace Of Nanjing, Nanjing
Presidential Palace Of Nanjing, Nanjing - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: No.292, East Changjiang Road, Baixia District, Nanjing 210018, China
Ticket Price: 40 CNY
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 07:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 1.8K times in trip plans
Art Gallery, History Museum, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Exhibition , Heritage Building
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Presidential Palace Of Nanjing, Nanjing
China’s largest modern history museum, this historical palace is a pure treat to history lovers. It used to be a prince dwelling and government office, home to national leaders like Dr.Sun Yat-sen and Chiang Kai-shek. Main highlights include:
- Centre: Gallery of the former Nationalist Government and the Presidential Government.
- West: Sun Yat-Sen's Office Building and residence, the West Garden & Taiping Lake and General staff Head-quarters.
- East: The Executive Yuan Office Building, Tao and Lin Memorial Temple, Stables and the Exhibition of the Liangjiang Viceroy's official residence.
The beautifully maintained gardens and ponds add to the charm of the palace, which has roots going back to the Ming dynasty.
Presidential Palace Of Nanjing Ticket Prices
- Buy tickets an hour earlier than the closing time of the museum.
- Free for children.
How To reach Presidential Palace Of Nanjing by Public Transport
- Subway line 2 to Daxinggong Station.
- Tour buses 2, 29, 44, 65, 95, 201, 202, or 304 to Zongtongfu (Presidential Palace)
Restaurants Near Presidential Palace Of Nanjing
- Lugangxiaozhen (1912-Shop)
- Nanjing Blue Marlin
- Seleccion Espanola
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Nanjing before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nanjing and book an accommodation of your choice.