Qi Xia MountainCurrently Open
- Address: No.88 Qixia Road, Qixia District, Nanjing 210033, China
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +86-2585761831
- Ticket Price: 20 CNY
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Peak
The majestic peaks of the Qi Xia Mountain, the Dragon Peak, Tiger Peak and Flying Phoenix Peak, which is the main peak, will catch your interest immediately.
Fire coloured maple trees cover the mountain side, reflected in the Mirror Lake. Thisby itself is a breathtaking sight.
The Qixia Temple is definitely a must see as well as the Sarira Pagoda and the Thousand Buddha’s Cliff- all are structures of great historical and cultural importance.
Qi Xia Mountain Travel Tips
- Best time to visit: Autumn
- Souvenirs like maple leaf bookmarks and ornaments are purchasable.
Entrance Ticket Details For Qi Xia Mountain
- During the hot season, the ticket is priced at RMB 40.
- Admission is free for the elderly, provided an ID is shown.
- Admission is free for children under the height of 1.3 meters.
How to Reach Qi Xia Mountain
- Buses of Nanshang Route (138, 326 or 327) from Nanjing Railway station to Qixiasi station.
- Metro Line 2 to YangShan and a taxi ride (RMB 25).
- The Qixia Temple Offers Vegetarian Food
- HuaRong FanDian
- Buddha Zhai Vegetarian Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Nanjing before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nanjing and book an accommodation of your choice.
3.34% of people who visit Nanjing include Qi Xia Mountain in their plan
07 AM - 08 AM
95% of people start their Qi Xia Mountain visit around 07 AM - 08 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Qi Xia Mountain
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Qi Xia Mountain
People normally also visit Linggu Temple while planning their trip to Qi Xia Mountain.