Sun Yatsen MausoleumCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: No.2 Sifangcheng, Zhongshanling Road, Xuanwu District, Nanjing 210009, Jiangsu, China
- Timings: 08:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +86-2584431174
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Mountain, Statue, Family And Kids
One of the most revered tourist attractions in Nanjing, the Sun Yatsen mausoleum pays homage to the founding father and the first President of the Republic of China. Situated on the Zhongshan (or Zijin) Mountain, the rolling hills offer a spectacular view, especially at sunset.
This extensive mausoleum houses a marble statue of Dr. Sun Yat-sen and a circular coffin chamber, the resting place of Sun's remains.
- The mausoleum can get quite crowded. Photography is also not allowed inside.
- It’s a hike of 30 min to the top. Carry water bottles and wear comfortable footwear. Or, you can take a tourist bus for 10 RMB.
- A nearby open-air auditorium is a peaceful picnic spot.
- Dr. Sun Yet Sen’s Mausoleum: Free
- The Ming Tomb Scenic Area: RMB 70
- Linggu Scenic Area: RMB 35
- Meiling Palace: RMB 30
- Open Air Music Hall: RMB 10
- Package Ticket (includes all of the above): RMB 100
- Metro line 2 will take you to the Muxuyuan or Xiamafang station.
- Bus: Y1 (from Nanjing Railway station)
- Y2-2 (from Yahua Tai) and Y3 (from Hongshan zoo) or 1, 2, 9, 10, 16, 20, 33, 35 and 100
- NanJingDaPai Dang ZhongShanLing Dian
- Liu Changxing (Wei Kong)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Nanjing before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nanjing and book an accommodation of your choice.
88.85% of people who visit Nanjing include Sun Yatsen Mausoleum in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
87.88% of people start their Sun Yatsen Mausoleum visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Sun Yatsen Mausoleum
94.74% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sun Yatsen Mausoleum