Sun Yatsen MausoleumCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: No.2 Sifangcheng, Zhongshanling Road, Xuanwu District, Nanjing 210009, Jiangsu, China
- Timings: 08:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +86-2584431174
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Mountain, Statue, Family And Kids
Sun Yatsen Mausoleum - Review
One of the most revered tourist attractions in Nanjing, the Sun Yatsen mausoleum pays homage to the founding father and the first President of the Republic of China. Situated on the Zhongshan (or Zijin) Mountain, the rolling hills offer a spectacular view, especially at sunset.
This extensive mausoleum houses a marble statue of Dr. Sun Yat-sen and a circular coffin chamber, the resting place of Sun's remains.
Sun Yatsen Mausoleum Information
- The mausoleum can get quite crowded. Photography is also not allowed inside.
- It’s a hike of 30 min to the top. Carry water bottles and wear comfortable footwear. Or, you can take a tourist bus for 10 RMB.
- A nearby open-air auditorium is a peaceful picnic spot.
Sun Yatsen Mausoleum Ticket Prices
- Dr. Sun Yet Sen’s Mausoleum: Free
- The Ming Tomb Scenic Area: RMB 70
- Linggu Scenic Area: RMB 35
- Meiling Palace: RMB 30
- Open Air Music Hall: RMB 10
- Package Ticket (includes all of the above): RMB 100
How To reach Sun Yatsen Mausoleum by Public Transport
- Metro line 2 will take you to the Muxuyuan or Xiamafang station.
- Bus: Y1 (from Nanjing Railway station)
- Y2-2 (from Yahua Tai) and Y3 (from Hongshan zoo) or 1, 2, 9, 10, 16, 20, 33, 35 and 100
Restaurants Near Sun Yatsen Mausoleum
- NanJingDaPai Dang ZhongShanLing Dian
- Liu Changxing (Wei Kong)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Nanjing before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nanjing and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Sun Yatsen Mausoleum
95% of people who visit Nanjing include Sun Yatsen Mausoleum in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
85.93% of people start their Sun Yatsen Mausoleum visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Sun Yatsen Mausoleum
92.89% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sun Yatsen Mausoleum
Sun Yatsen Mausoleum Map
Sun Yatsen Mausoleum Trips
Sun Yatsen Mausoleum, Nanjing Reviews
All QuestionsSun yatsen mausoleum
- The Whisky Shop Dufftown
- Dufftown Distillery Walk
- Nairn Beach Lochloy Holiday Park
- Mortlach Primary School
- Keith & Dufftown Railway Association
- Dufftown Library
- Joseph Brown & Sons
- Dufftown Tourist Information Centre
- Ballyhalbert Caravan Park
- Kingfisher Upvc South Wales
- D D Racing
- Green Lawn Social Club
- Schools Literacy & Resource Centre
- Helen O'Grady Childrens Drama Academy
- Pontypool & New Inn Railway Station