Sun Yatsen Mausoleum, Nanjing
About Sun Yatsen Mausoleum, Nanjing
Sun Yatsen Mausoleum, Nanjing - Address, Phone Number
Address: No.2 Sifangcheng, Zhongshanling Road, Xuanwu District, Nanjing 210009, Jiangsu, China
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 08:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 2.2K times in trip plans
Mountain, Statue, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
One of the most revered tourist attractions in Nanjing, the Sun Yatsen mausoleum pays homage to the founding father and the first President of the Republic of China. Situated on the Zhongshan (or Zijin) Mountain, the rolling hills offer a spectacular view, especially at sunset.
This extensive mausoleum houses a marble statue of Dr. Sun Yat-sen and a circular coffin chamber, the resting place of Sun's remains.
Sun Yatsen Mausoleum Information
- The mausoleum can get quite crowded. Photography is also not allowed inside.
- It’s a hike of 30 min to the top. Carry water bottles and wear comfortable footwear. Or, you can take a tourist bus for 10 RMB.
- A nearby open-air auditorium is a peaceful picnic spot.
Sun Yatsen Mausoleum Ticket Prices
- Dr. Sun Yet Sen’s Mausoleum: Free
- The Ming Tomb Scenic Area: RMB 70
- Linggu Scenic Area: RMB 35
- Meiling Palace: RMB 30
- Open Air Music Hall: RMB 10
- Package Ticket (includes all of the above): RMB 100
How To reach Sun Yatsen Mausoleum by Public Transport
- Metro line 2 will take you to the Muxuyuan or Xiamafang station.
- Bus: Y1 (from Nanjing Railway station)
- Y2-2 (from Yahua Tai) and Y3 (from Hongshan zoo) or 1, 2, 9, 10, 16, 20, 33, 35 and 100
Restaurants Near Sun Yatsen Mausoleum
- NanJingDaPai Dang ZhongShanLing Dian
- Liu Changxing (Wei Kong)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Nanjing before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nanjing and book an accommodation of your choice.
Sun Yatsen Mausoleum, Nanjing Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Jiangsu Wutaishan Tiyu Center
- Nanjing Olympics Sports Center （north Gate）
- Linggu Park （south Gate）
- Nanjing Medical University
- Southeast University
- Nanjing University
- Yuejianglou Scenic Spot （west Gate）
- Nanjing Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Nanjing
- What to See in 48 Hours in Nanjing
- What to See in 72 Hours in Nanjing
- How to Spend 5 Days in Nanjing
- How to Spend 6 Days in Nanjing
- How to Spend 7 Days in Nanjing