Zhongshan Botanical GardenCurrently Open
- Address: Taipingmen Road, Xuanwu District, Nanjing 210016, Jiangsu, China
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +86-2584347022
- Ticket Price: 22 CNY
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Botanical Garden, Educational Site, Family And Kids, Arts And Crafts
The first national botanical garden of China, the Zhongshan Botanical Garden is home to many rare species of flora. It is not only known for its extensive plant kingdom but also for its educational and research programs, spanning over continents.
The garden is divided into two parts:
- The Northern Garden consists of 10 specialized gardens. It has rich achievements in the research of medicinal plants, economic plants, ornamental plants, environmental plants and biodiversity protection.
- With Tropical Palace as its center, the Southern Garden consists of specialized garden such as Garden for the Visually-Handicapped,Grass Garden, Aquatic Plant Garden, Rock Garden, Bamboo Garden and a Plant Maze.
The Zhongshan Botanical Garden is a pure treat for garden and plant lovers. And, an abundant supply of oxygen is a given.
Zhongshan Botanical Garden Travel Tips
- Spring and autumn are the best seasons to visit in.
- There is a shuttle (for a nominal fee) to take you around within the park.
How to Reach Zhongshan Botanical Garden
- Bus 20 or Tourist Bus 3 to the garden.
- Residence Of Lake Biwa
- The Words Bar
- Jinling Star Hotel Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Nanjing before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nanjing and book an accommodation of your choice.
19.52% of people who visit Nanjing include Zhongshan Botanical Garden in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
29.17% of people start their Zhongshan Botanical Garden visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Zhongshan Botanical Garden
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Zhongshan Botanical Garden