Detian Waterfalls, Nanning
Detian Waterfalls, Nanning - Address, Ticket Price
Address: Daxin County, Daxin County, China
Ticket Price: 80 CNY
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 718 times in trip plans
View Point, Waterfall, Family And Kids, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Detian Waterfalls, Nanning
The Detian Waterfalls which is located about 90 miles away from Nanning City is present right near the Sino Vietnamese border. It is the largest waterfalls in Asia and the fourth largest transnational waterfalls in the world. After crossing the Vietnamese border it becomes part of the Ban gioc Waterfalls in Vietnam. The water falls from a height of 70 metres with such force that you can hear it’s roar miles away. The place itself looks as if it’s taken out of a painting. It’s a must visit place with family and friends and proves a fun filled trek.
Detian Waterfalls Information
- There are many other attractions in the nearby areas such as Tongling Grand Canyon, Mingshi Scenic Area and some more.
- April to novemebr is usually the best time to visit.
Detian Waterfalls Ticket Prices
- Adult: 80 CNY
- Children, (between 1.2 and 1.4 mts): 60 CNY
- Below 1.2 mts: FREE
How To reach Detian Waterfalls by Public Transport
- Everyday, there is a shuttle bus directly departing to the Detian Waterfall Scenic Area from Langdong Bus Station in Nanning at 09:00 a.m, and returning to Nanning 03:30 p.m.
- Everyday, there are many buses departing to Daxin County form Beida Bus Station in Nanning, visitors can transfer a bus to the scenic area after arriving at Daxin County.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Nanning before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nanning and book an accommodation of your choice.