Detian Waterfalls, NanningCurrently Open
- Address: Daxin County, Daxin County, China, Nanning
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: 80 CNY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Waterfall, Family And Kids, Nature
About Detian Waterfalls, Nanning
The Detian Waterfalls which is located about 90 miles away from Nanning City is present right near the Sino Vietnamese border. It is the largest waterfalls in Asia and the fourth largest transnational waterfalls in the world. After crossing the Vietnamese border it becomes part of the Ban gioc Waterfalls in Vietnam. The water falls from a height of 70 metres with such force that you can hear it’s roar miles away. The place itself looks as if it’s taken out of a painting. It’s a must visit place with family and friends and proves a fun filled trek.
Detian Waterfalls Information
- There are many other attractions in the nearby areas such as Tongling Grand Canyon, Mingshi Scenic Area and some more.
- April to novemebr is usually the best time to visit.
Detian Waterfalls Ticket Prices
- Adult: 80 CNY
- Children, (between 1.2 and 1.4 mts): 60 CNY
- Below 1.2 mts: FREE
How To reach Detian Waterfalls by Public Transport
- Everyday, there is a shuttle bus directly departing to the Detian Waterfall Scenic Area from Langdong Bus Station in Nanning at 09:00 a.m, and returning to Nanning 03:30 p.m.
- Everyday, there are many buses departing to Daxin County form Beida Bus Station in Nanning, visitors can transfer a bus to the scenic area after arriving at Daxin County.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Nanning before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nanning and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Detian Waterfalls
95% of people who visit Nanning include Detian Waterfalls in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
91.91% of people start their Detian Waterfalls visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Detian Waterfalls
66.67% of people prefer walking in order to reach Detian Waterfalls