Nanhu Lake ParkCurrently Open
- Address: Qingxiu District, Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region. Nanning, China Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Park, Family And Kids, Lake, Picnic Spot, Nature
Quite a scenic park located right at the heart of the city; Nanhupark is very beautiful and serene. The whole lake covers an area of 1.3 square kilometres. There are various sections of the park namely the Pinang garden, Herb garden, Orchid garden, Bonsai garden and so on. One can appreciate the immense variety of the flora here at the park. There’s also a nine arch bridge that connects across the bank from where you get a panoramic view of the entire lake and the park surrounding it. A nice place to go for a clam stroll, Nanhupark definitely adds a great value to the city.
Entrance Ticket Details For Nanhu Lake Park
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Nanhu Lake Park
- By Bus: Lines: 3, 8, 14, 20, 33, 65, 86 or 215, get off at NanhuGongyuan.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Nanning before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nanning and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Nanhu Lake Park Address: Qingxiu District, Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region. Nanning, China
- Nanhu Lake Park Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Nanhu Lake Park(preferred time): 07:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Nanhu Lake Park: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
56.61% of people who visit Nanning include Nanhu Lake Park in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
52.73% of people start their Nanhu Lake Park visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Nanhu Lake Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Nanhu Lake Park
People normally club together Guangxi Provincial Museum and Nanning Zhongshan Snack Street while planning their visit to Nanhu Lake Park.