Are you looking for what to do in Nanning?
PLACES TO SEE
- Yangmei Ancient Town: Traditional town located on the banks of Yong River. The architectural excellence of the town makes it one of the popular tourist attractions in Nanning. Take a travel guide along to narrate the history of the place.
- Guangxi Museum: Museum with exhibits of Guangxi’s culture and other ethnic minorities.
- Qingxiu Shan: A picturesque mountain situated 10kms away from the city, one of the popular places to see in Nanning.
- Tak Tin Waterfall: A spectacular waterfall in Xinxian County, close to the Xinxian County. It is said to be the second largest transnational waterfall in the world.
- South Lake: Located in the South of the town, encircled by the Orchid gardens and bonsai plants.
- Guided Tours: You can hire private tour guides to take you around the city, telling about the significance of various places.
Below we have a list of things to do in Nanning and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Nanning getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Nanning with confidence.