Events and Festivals in Nantes
- Three Continents Festivals: Festivals of the Three Continents (Festival des 3 Continents) is an annual film festival founded by Phillippe and Alain Jalladeau and takes place in Nantes, since 1979. This festival is solely dedicated to the cinemas of Africa, Asia and Latin America. it takes place between last week of November and first week of December.
- Hellfest festival: It will take place between 19th June and 21st June, 2015. It is a French music festival held in Clisson, 35km south-east of Nantes. Artists from nearly 70 other countries come here to perform. At present, this festival has become one of the important tourist landmark events in the Pays de la Loire.
- Fete des Nouvelles: Fête rebelle et fraternelle (New Day – rebellious and fraternal party) – Nearly 4000 visitors come to visit this festival, that is held between 23rd May and 24th May. Throughout the weekend, debates, fraternal meetings, performances, concerts are held.
Trip plans for Nantes
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Nantes
Nantes Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Nantes
Nantes city pass3 Reviews
Ideal if you're spending a week-end in Nantes, the essential pass gives you the keys to explore the city. Convenient, flexibl...Book Now
Save 7%Sightseeing Segway Tour of NantesNew on TripHobo
Duration: 1 Hrs
Aftera short training session on the Segway, we will explore Nantesin a unique way with 60-minute small group Segway tour. Se...
Save 4%Mobile Wifi Everywhere in NantesNew on TripHobo
You will get the best solution to get the internet throughout your trip in France, with the rental of a personal WiFi hotspot...
- Events & Festivals in Challans
- Events & Festivals in Cholet
- Events & Festivals in Noirmoutier-en-l'Île
- Events & Festivals in Pornichet
- Events & Festivals in La Roche-sur-yon
- Events & Festivals in La Baule-escoublac