Le Parc De ProceCurrently Open
- Address: 44 Rue des Dervallières, 44000 Nantes, France
- Timings: 08:30 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Phone: +33-240416417
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
It is a nice old fashioned family park where you can stroll for sometime. The park also has a café housed in a mansion, which was originally built in late 18th century by Mayor of Saint-Pere-en-Retz. Spring is considered as the best time to visit this place. However, you cannot give a miss to the streams of Chezan, dahlias and fuchsias in summer.
Le Parc De Proce Travel Tips
- The park has a coffee shop where you can sit and enjoy a cup of coffee with your friends or family.
- Toilets for disabled people are available.
- Potable water supply is available.
How to Reach Le Parc De Proce
- Chronobus C6 (Bus 22) and C3 (bus 56), get off at the stop Proce.
- Bus no.70 stops, get off at the stop Poincare.
A cafe is located within the park where you can enjoy food. Beside this, there are many more:
- Le Manoir de Proce
- Le Canclaux
- le bistrot de Gilles
- La Brasserie
- Tartines et Bouchons
- Panda & Co
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Nantes before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nantes and book an accommodation of your choice.
38.09% of people who visit Nantes include Le Parc De Proce in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
44.74% of people start their Le Parc De Proce visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Le Parc De Proce
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Le Parc De Proce