Le Parc De Proce
About Le Parc De Proce, Nantes
It is a nice old fashioned family park where you can stroll for sometime. The park also has a café housed in a mansion, which was originally built in late 18th century by Mayor of Saint-Pere-en-Retz. Spring is considered as the best time to visit this place. However, you cannot give a miss to the streams of Chezan, dahlias and fuchsias in summer.
Le Parc De Proce Information
- The park has a coffee shop where you can sit and enjoy a cup of coffee with your friends or family.
- Toilets for disabled people are available.
- Potable water supply is available.
How To Get To Le Parc De Proce by Public Transport
- Chronobus C6 (Bus 22) and C3 (bus 56), get off at the stop Proce.
- Bus no.70 stops, get off at the stop Poincare.
Restaurants Near Le Parc De Proce
A cafe is located within the park where you can enjoy food. Beside this, there are many more:
- Le Manoir de Proce
- Le Canclaux
- le bistrot de Gilles
- La Brasserie
- Tartines et Bouchons
- Panda & Co
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Nantes before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nantes and book an accommodation of your choice.
Address: 44 Rue des Dervallières, 44000 Nantes, France
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 08:30 am - 05:30 pm Details
Added 1.9K times in trip plans
Garden, Park, Observatory, Walking Area, Observation Deck, Nature
Try TripHobo Trip Planner
Book Le Parc De Proce Tickets And Tours
You will get the best solution to get the internet throughout your trip in France, with the rental of a personal WiFi hotspot, also called "Pocket WiFi" or "MiFi"! You book it before your trip and receive it at your hotel or rental flat everywhere in France. At the end of your rental, you simply return it with the prepaid envelope included.
The easiest and cheapest way to get on the internet here in Nantes. Avoid the frustration of hotel WiFi that is slow and often doesn't work, forget about loosing your contacts and the limits of a French sim card: you own a personal and password protected unit, with unlimited and shareable data.
Ideal if you're spending a week-end in Nantes, the essential pass gives you the keys to explore the city. Convenient, flexible and easy to use, the Nantes Pass offers you the best value from the very best of Nantes!
Unlimited transportation, free access to chateaux, museums and cultural attractions, tours and rivers cruises.
Share your experience - Rate Le Parc De Proce, Nantes
- Nearby Attractions
- La Maille-breze
- Island Of Versailles
- Musee Naval Le Maille Braize
- Musee Thomas Dobree
- Le Marche Talensac
- L'ile Feydeau
- Place Marechal- Foch
- Le Cours Cambronne Nantes
- Palais De Justice De Nantes
- Jardin Japonais
- Hotels Near Le Parc De Proce
- Hotels Near Le Parc De Proce
- 5 Star Hotels Near Le Parc De Proce
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Le Parc De Proce
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Le Parc De Proce
- Budget Hotels Near Le Parc De Proce
- Cheap Hotels Near Le Parc De Proce
- Luxury Hotels Near Le Parc De Proce
- Nantes Day-wise Trips
- 1 Day in Nantes
- 2 Days in Nantes
- 3 Days in Nantes
- 4 Days in Nantes
- 5 Days in Nantes
- 6 Days in Nantes
- 7 Days in Nantes