Lieu Unique322 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 2 Rue de la Biscuiterie, 44000 Nantes, France
- Timings: 11:00 am - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +33-251821500
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Family And Kids
It is a typical art center with a bar, a restaurant and LU Tower and a shop and is situated in the former premise of the LU biscuit. People usually visit this place to watch theatre. If you are interested in theatre, you can pay a visit to this place. After the theatre, the bar and restaurant is where you can spend some more time.
Lieu Unique Travel Tips
- LU Tower (Pass) let you get free access to the site.
- Street level entrance, lifts to 1st floor and 2nd floor, lift to the tower are available for disabled people.
Entrance Ticket Details For Lieu Unique
- LU Tower (pass) gives free access from Tuesday to Sunday.
Lieu Unique Hours
LU Tower (Pass) Free access:
- From Tuesday to Saturday: 12:30pm – 7pm
- On Sundays: 3pm -7pm
How to Reach Lieu Unique
- Line 56 : bus stop FAVRE TRAMWAY - line: 1 : tram way stop Duchesse Anne, Gare routière and Gare SNCF (south way out 150m).
- Taverne du Chateau
- La Table Romaine
- Restaurant La Vie de Chateau
- 4 Sens
- Le Petit Chalut Noringui
- Le Baco Saveur
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Nantes before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nantes and book an accommodation of your choice.
48.64% of people who visit Nantes include Lieu Unique in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
22.62% of people start their Lieu Unique visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Lieu Unique
93.67% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lieu Unique