Memorial De L'abolition De L'esclavage, Nantes
About Memorial De L'abolition De L'esclavage, Nantes
Memorial De L'abolition De L'esclavage, Nantes - Address, Phone Number
Address: Fosse Street, 44200 Nantes, France
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 2.7K times in trip plans
Museum, Outdoors, Educational Site, Historical Site, Memorial, Family And Kids, Exhibition
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The French memorial is solely dedicated to the abolition of Slave trade in Nantes. The city council decided to build it on 150th anniversary of the abolition of slavery. The exhibition within the memorial displays the history of salve trade, including shipments of Nantais in 18th century.
Memorial De L'abolition De L'esclavage Information
- Guided visits are available on reservation.
- The memorial is open all the year around.
- It is closed only at night and when the Loire River is in flood.
- Route which leads from the Nantes history museum to the Memorial to the abolition of slavery is being suggested.
How To reach Memorial De L'abolition De L'esclavage by Public Transport
- From the tramLine 1, get off at Mediatheque , it will take just 4 minutes by foot to reach the memorial.
Restaurants Near Memorial De L'abolition De L'esclavage
- La Pamir
- Le Capricorne
- Les Koloc’s
- Ph Fosse
- Pizza Hut Nantes Fosse
- L’Autre Quai
- Derouineau Odile
- Restaurant Aspendos
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Nantes before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nantes and book an accommodation of your choice.
Memorial De L'abolition De L'esclavage, Nantes Reviews - Write a Review
The place is peaceful and historical. The museum is small and informative.
Multilingual and Apt marking of very important change in Europe
- Nearby Attractions
- Basilique Saint-donatien Et Saint-rogatien
- Mosquee Assalam
- Le Parc De Proce
- Parc De Proce
- Parc De La Chantrerie
- Parc De La Gaudiniere
- Parc Floral Roseraie
- Parc De Beaulieu
- Parc Crapa
- Square Elisa Mercoeur
- Nantes Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Nantes
- What to See in 48 Hours in Nantes
- What to See in 72 Hours in Nantes
- How to Spend 5 Days in Nantes
- How to Spend 6 Days in Nantes
- How to Spend 7 Days in Nantes