Musee Des Beaux-arts De Nantes453 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 10 Rue Georges Clemenceau, 44000 Nantes, France Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-251174500
- Ticket Price: 2 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Museums, Museums, Family And Kids
Also known as Fine Arts Museum of Nantes, is an art museum, built in 1801. It holds some of the finest piece of French paintings in its sumptuous gallery. Along with these paintings, you also get to see other artworks made by Georges de la Tour, Chagall, Monet, Picasso and Kandinsky as well. However, the museum was closed for renovation since 2011 and was recently reopened in 2013.
At present, the museum organizes activities like meditation classes for both children and adults who comes to visit the museum.
Musee Des Beaux-arts De Nantes Travel Tips
- Nocturnes and other appointments often get free entry and sometimes paying.
- Free admission is applicable for – young people (under 18years of age); job seekers; beneficiaries of Carte Blanche; RSA recipients of the annual pass subscribers of the Museum of Fine Arts in Nantes and pass inter-museum of Nantes; the school groups; academic and socio-educational and accompanying students and art history professors and letters optionarts from the University of Nantes and Graduate School of Fine Arts in Nantes Métropole; the cardholders 80% disability (free for accompanying); friends of the Museum of Fine Arts in Nantes (SAMBA); journalists; travel guides and holders of passports issued by the Loire-Atlantique UDOTSI; the ICOM card holders or CIMAM card and the City staff in the city of Nantes; the Ministry of Culture; organized and controlled national museums.
- Free admission is also there in the first Sunday of the month (except July and August) and Thursday evening from 6pm to 7pm.
- The Museum Pass is available. It allow you to get free entry to the museum for 1 year of access to privileged visits.
- Advance reservation is required for group tour.
- Admission to the museum for all school is for free.
- Guided tour Primary schools is free for metropolitan class.
- Person accompanying the disabled individual gets free admission.
- Free and compulsory changing rooms for backpacks and umbrellas (possibility of leaving his coat, bulky items, etc.)
- Folding seats available.
- For people with reduced mobility, an armchair rolling is available.
Entrance Ticket Details For Musee Des Beaux-arts De Nantes
- Reduced price: € 1
- Guided tours Primary Schools: € 35 for non-metropolitan class
- Guided tours Secondary Schools: € 25 (for a metropolitan class), € 35 (for a non-metropolitan class)
- For disabled: € 1 (entry to the museum per person, of Nantes or not)
Activities fees (excluding entrance fee of the museum)
- Adults: € 4 (full price), € 2.40 (Concessions)
- Children: € 3 (Metro), € 6 (Non- Metropolitan)
For Adult groups:
- € 1 (for group of at least 15 people )
- Meditation + Entry fee to the museum: € 65 (for Metropolitan group), € 88 (for a group not Metropolitan)
For Young Audience group:
- For meditation: € 65 ( for a metropolitan group), € 88 (for a non-metropolitan group)
- Leisure Centre – Mediation: € 25 (for a metropolitan group), € 35(for a non-metropolitan Group)
- Meditation + entry fee of the museum: € 65 ( for a metropolitan group), € 88 (for a non-metropolitan group)
How to Reach Musee Des Beaux-arts De Nantes
- Bus lines 11, 12, 21, 22, 23, get off at the stop or Trebuchet Foch Cathedral stop.
- Busway line 4, get off at the stop Foch Cathedral
- Tram Line 1, get off when stationary Duchess Anne Castle
- Bicloo - Station 62
- Shefferville Cafe
- La Tavola
- La Quincaillerie
- Le Vin Vivant
- Le Bistroquet
- Le Rital
- Les Comptoirs D'Armorique
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Nantes before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Nantes and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Musee Des Beaux-arts De Nantes Address: 10 Rue Georges Clemenceau, 44000 Nantes, France
- Musee Des Beaux-arts De Nantes Contact Number: +33-251174500
- Musee Des Beaux-arts De Nantes Timing: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Musee Des Beaux-arts De Nantes Price: 2 EUR
- Best time to visit Musee Des Beaux-arts De Nantes(preferred time): 11:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Musee Des Beaux-arts De Nantes: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
68.43% of people who visit Nantes include Musee Des Beaux-arts De Nantes in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
61.48% of people start their Musee Des Beaux-arts De Nantes visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Musee Des Beaux-arts De Nantes
50% of people prefer walking in order to reach Musee Des Beaux-arts De Nantes
People normally club together Place Marechal- Foch and Cathedrale De Saint-pierre Et Saint-paul while planning their visit to Musee Des Beaux-arts De Nantes.