How to Reach Napa
How to reach Napa
- By Air: There is a Napa County Airport, mostly catered to by chartered or private planes. Other closest airports include - San Francisco International Airport, Sacramento International Airport and the Oakland International Airport.
- By Car: Drives from San Francisco via Highway 101 North, Highway 37 East and the Highway 121 North are popular. From Sacramento, you can drive through the Interstate 80 West to get to Napa.
- By Bus: Evans Transportation and Napa Valley Transit’s VINE operate bus services to Napa from San Francisco, Oakland airports and Vallejo.
- By Ferry: There is a ferry service from San Francisco to Vallejo, called The Vallejo Baylink Ferry, from where you can further take a bus service to Napa.
- By Car: Driving your own car is the best way to get around Napa. If you haven’t got your own car, there are several other services in Napa that you can avail to get around the city.
- By Bus: The public bus service called The Vine has several routes across the city.
- By Trolley: There are several trolley services available in Napa, to get around.
- By Chauffeur: There are tour operators that offer chauffer services around vineyards and other programs centred around wine-tasting, vineyard tour among others. Some even offer exquisite offbeat places for wine-tasting.
Modes of Transportation in Napa
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Napa. The most preferred mode of transport in Napa is Car.
Average distance: 14.05 km Average time: 25 min
Car 75%Driving 24 min Overall average time for 17.93 kms 24 min
Walking 25%Walking 20 min Bike 8 min Overall average time for 2.41 kms 28 min
- Other Cities
- How To Reach Lahaina
- How To Reach Philadelphia
- How To Reach Page
- How To Reach Aspen
- How To Reach Austin
- How To Reach Virginia Beach
- How To Reach Santa Fe
- How To Reach Eugene
- How To Reach Carmel-by-the-sea
- How To Reach Bloomington
- Nearby Cities
- How To Reach Miami
- How To Reach Los Angeles
- How To Reach New York City
- How To Reach Chicago
- How To Reach Las Vegas
- How To Reach San Francisco
- How To Reach Seattle
- How To Reach San Jose
- How To Reach Saint Louis
- How To Reach Washington D. C.