Skyline Wilderness Park152 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 2201 Imola Ave, Napa, CA 94559, USA, 94559, United States
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-7072520481
- Fax: +1-4106541127
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Park, Hiking Trail, Biking Trail, Family And Kids, Sports And Recreation, Outdoors, Campgrounds And Rv Parks
After taking your excursions through the wineries of Napa, relax for some time in Skyline Wilderness Park for rejuvenating moments. Spread over a huge area of 850-acre of wilderness, this park is managed by a non-profit organisation in order to protect the surrounding area. As you take a stroll over here, you will come across splendid wildlife and trails of hiking, biking and pedestrian use. On clear days, you can easily see San Francisco Bay, Mt.Tamalpais and Mt.Diablo from this park.
Skyline Wilderness Park Travel Tips
- During rain storms, the River to Ridge Gate WILL be closed until status of trails can be checked for safety.
Entrance Ticket Details For Skyline Wilderness Park
- Camping Rates: Full RV (power, water, sewer) is $35 per night ($2 discount with criterion).
- Partial RV (power, water, free sewer dump upon checkout-$2 discount with criterion).
- Dry RV camp $25 per night (free sewer dump upon checkout)(no discount).
- Horse camping $25 per night (free sewer dump upon checkout)(no discount).
- Tent camping $25 per night (no discount).
Skyline Wilderness Park Hours
- Fall Hours (Oct 1st Until Fall Time Change): 8:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Winter Hours (Until Spring Time Change): 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Summer Hours (Spring Time Change to Sept 30th): 8:00 am to 7:00 pm.
How to Reach Skyline Wilderness Park
- By rented car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Napa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Napa and book an accommodation of your choice.
20.43% of people who visit Napa include Skyline Wilderness Park in their plan
62.5% of people start their Skyline Wilderness Park visit around 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Skyline Wilderness Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Skyline Wilderness Park