Whetstone Wine Cellars8 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1075 Atlas Peak Rd, Napa, CA 94558, USA, United States
- Timings: 11:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-7072540600
- Ticket Price: 40 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Winery, Adults
It is a small family owned tasting salon situated in the heart of Napa Valley. What differentiates this place from others though is its French-Style building that serves as a reminder of 19th century architecture with its rustic look and unique design. The place was built by Hamden W. McIntyre , a gravity-flow winery expert and was initially a part of Hedgeside Winery. Known for its quality produce, the wine one can find here comes with unparalleled taste and pocket friendly price. From Sonoma Coast to Russian River Valley and Napa Valley Syrah, the place serves it all. Indulge in its wine tasting sessions while relishing the serenity and beauty of its scenic surrounding.
Whetstone Wine Cellars Travel Tips
- All visitors to Whetstone must be at least 21 years of age.
- Appointments are needed for tasting.
Entrance Ticket Details For Whetstone Wine Cellars
- Classic Tasting (1-9 people)- 40 USD Per Person.
- Pinot Noir Tasting (2-6 people) - 75 USD per person.
Large Group Classic Tasting:
- (10-19 people) - 55 USD per person.
- (20-29 people) - 70 USD per person.
Sip and Relax:
- Glass Pour - 20 USD
Whetstone Wine Cellars Hours
- Classic Tasting- 10:30 AM to 3:30 PM
- Pinot Noir Tasting- Monday to Thursday : 10:30 AM and 1 PM.
- Large Group Classic Tasting- 10:30 AM to 12 PM
- Sip and Relax- 10:30 AM to 4:30 PM
How to Reach Whetstone Wine Cellars
- By Taxi
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Napa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Napa and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.08% of people who visit Napa include Whetstone Wine Cellars in their plan
95% of people start their Whetstone Wine Cellars visit around 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Whetstone Wine Cellars
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Whetstone Wine Cellars