Are you looking for what to do in Naples?
PLACES TO SEE
- Castel Nuovo: Home to the municipal museum, the castle dates back to the 19th century and looks straight out of a fairy tale.
- Santa Chiara Church: A Gothic church dating back to the 14th century, this is one of the most prettiest buildings of Naples.
- Piazza Del Plebiscito: A local landmark and a popular venue for open air performances
- The National Archaeological Museum Of Naples: Housing the best collection of artefacts from the Greek and ROman Era.
- Duomo Cathedral: Dating back to 570 AD, this is one of the most beautiful structures of Naples and serves as the primary church to the city.
- Teatro San Carlo (San Carlo Theater): Built in 1737, The San Carlo Theater is characterized by its excellent acoustics and beautiful architecture. For lovers of opera, this theater is the ultimate experience, with its massive stage and six level seating.
- Grandoni Di Chiaia: This is an unusual and somewhat imposing street that was built in the 1870s. The street is so steep that it necessitated the building of steps to help people get to the top. Tall 19th century town houses line the street, which leads visitors to the San Caterina di Siena church.Piazza Matteotti In this square you will find a combination of some of Naples’ most important buildings, such as the modern, curving post office.
Hangouts & Nightlife
- The Lake House Bar & Grill: This is a relaxed venue where you can enjoy light dining accompanies by casual outdoor cocktails. Try the sweet potato fries!
- The Sea Witch: This bar caters to a variety of age groups. The atmosphere is casual and great entertainment is provided in summer. It is actually a good entertainment area to be.
- The Ritz: This club is sophisticated and upscale, but this doesn’t mean that you can’t have fun and the dance floor here is always packed with partiers (often adorned with unbelievable diamonds!). It’s worth going here just to people watch, but if you are a person who loves dancing, this could be the place you want to be.
Below we have a list of things to do in Naples and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Naples getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Naples with confidence.