Are you looking for what to do in Napier?
PLACES TO SEE
- Pania Reef: Take a walk down the Marine Parade and have your photo taken with the statue of the young maiden which is the most photographed tourist attraction in New Zealand. The figure comes out of Moari mythology, and although the statue has been vandalised and even stolen, it can still be seen today.
- National Aquarium of New Zealand: If you ever wondered what it like to live underwater, the Nation Aquarium has a newly built 50m acrylic tunnel to give you an underwater experience without you ever getting wet. You can also view some fantastic exhibits, like exotic Asian Tropical fish and Water Dragons.
THINGS TO DO
Are you looking for some exciting places where you can go at night in Napier, well you could try the following;
- Cabana Bar: This is a music venue, there are different artists performing every time.
- Latitude Live: It is also another place, there is a lot to do here, the music is also good. Live entertainment on weekends
- Century Cinema: This forms part of the Hawks Bay Museum, this is where they host different events. The cinema is known for screening popular international films and music.
Below we have a list of things to do in Napier and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Napier getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Napier with confidence.