Basilica Santa Restituta269 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Via Duomo, 147, 80138 Naples, Italy
- Timings: 08:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +39-081449097
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Architecture , Cathedral
This chapel is a beautiful place to visit on Via Duomo. This gorgeous church which was restored sometime in the 13th century is intricately decorated all over and the grandiose structure is a popular spot for the tourists. It is part of the Naples Cathedral and hence a very important location.
The colossal painting at the altar is perhaps the most striking feature of the church. There are tiny figures of little cherubs flying over the mural. This also makes it an absolute must visit. The colors and features of this giant mural have been well-restored and preserved. It is quite striking and surely an image you will remember of Naples.
Basilica Santa Restituta Travel Tips
- Guests can tour a percentage of the most prestigious sections, incorporating a Greco-Roman mosaic floor, in the unearthings underneath the sanctuary.
Entrance Ticket Details For Basilica Santa Restituta
- Entry is free.
Basilica Santa Restituta Hours
- Holidays: 08:30am to 01:00pm, 05:00pm to 07:00pm
How to Reach Basilica Santa Restituta
- Piazza Cavour
- Pizzeria Di Matteo
- L'Antica Pizzeria Da Michele
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Naples before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Naples and book an accommodation of your choice.
3.34% of people who visit Naples include Basilica Santa Restituta in their plan
48.15% of people start their Basilica Santa Restituta visit around 08 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Basilica Santa Restituta
93.1% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Basilica Santa Restituta