Chiesa Di Santa Maria Del Parto5 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Via Mergellina, Napoli, Italy, Naples
- Timings: 08:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +39-081664627
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
Noticeable in the Mergellina neighborhood for its bright red facade, this beautiful church was built in 1529. The highlights are:
- The balconies on the upper half of the facade.
- 16th century Chapel with a nativity scene.
- 1770 organ
- 18th century high altar with polychrome wood statue of Madonna and Child.
- Jacopo Sannazzaro's tomb
- Three entrance portals on the lower facade.
And do take your eyes away from the church to admire the lovely view of the gulf outside.
How to Reach Chiesa Di Santa Maria Del Parto
- Buses C16, C21, C24 stop Capolinea Mergellina
- Funiculare F4 Mergellina
- Drive to here or take a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Naples before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Naples and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.06% of people who visit Naples include Chiesa Di Santa Maria Del Parto in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
66.67% of people start their Chiesa Di Santa Maria Del Parto visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Chiesa Di Santa Maria Del Parto
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Chiesa Di Santa Maria Del Parto