Coral Jewellery Museum6 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Angiporto Galleria Umberto I, Piazzetta Matilde Serao, 19, 80132 Napoli, Italy, Naples
- Timings: 10:30 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +39-081411300
- Ticket Price: 5 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Specialty Museums
The Ascione firm has been making coral jewellery for a long time. This museum on the second floor of the south facade of the Galleria Umberto has to main exhibits. The first focuses on the jewellery making techniques right from the fishing to the historical tools used in processing. The second is the jewellery exhibit, a room filled with more than 300 kinds of coral related decoratives and ornaments.
Entrance Ticket Details For Coral Jewellery Museum
- Concession prices may be available.
Coral Jewellery Museum Hours
- There may be other unexpected closures. Call to confirm.
How to Reach Coral Jewellery Museum
- Bus E6 stop Piazza Carolina
- Funicolare F3 stop Augusteo
- Subway L1 stop Municipio
- C25, N1, N3, R2 stop Piazza Municipio-maschio Angioino - Il Pomodorino
- Buses 151, 154, ALIB, C25, N1 stop Acton-molosiglio
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Naples before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Naples and book an accommodation of your choice.