Cratere Degli Astroni6 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Via Agnano Agli Astroni, 468, 80125 Napoli, Italy, Naples
- Timings: 09:30 am - 02:30 pm Details
- Phone: +39-0815883720
- Ticket Price: 6 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Wildlife Park, Family And Kids, Nature, Bird Watching
This is a true blue extinct volcanic crater, now protected as a state nature reserve. It used to be a wild boar and deer hunting area for the Bourbon royals. The diversity of wildlife and plant life at the crater is thick and precious. There are a great number of bird species too. Vegetation changes from the drier climate Mediterranean plants around the crater rim to a more mixed deciduous forest in the middle.
Cratere Degli Astroni Travel Tips
- Guided tours for a minimum of 10 people.
- The toilets are at the entrance.
- Closed during severe weather.
Entrance Ticket Details For Cratere Degli Astroni
- EUR 4 for 6-19 and over age of 65 years
- Free for under age of 6 years
Cratere Degli Astroni Hours
- Fridays, Saturdays: Last entry at 1:00pm.
- Public Holidays: 9:30am to 3:30pm; Last entry at 2:00pm.
How to Reach Cratere Degli Astroni
- Drive to here or take a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Naples before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Naples and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.07% of people who visit Naples include Cratere Degli Astroni in their plan
75% of people start their Cratere Degli Astroni visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Cratere Degli Astroni
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cratere Degli Astroni