Funicolare Di ChiaiaCurrently Open
- Address: Cimarosa, Napoli, Naples, Italy
- Timings: 06:30 am - 11:59 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Entertainment, Family And Kids
Funicolare Di Chiaia - Review
A public transport common to the city has to be something special to be considered a tourist attraction. This one distinguishes itself in two ways - by being one of the oldest inclined railways in the city, opened in 1889. The 536 metres long ride ascends 161 metres (a steep incline of 29%), but it’s recommended out ride it downhill from Cimarosa to Parco Margherita instead - the views are nicer. Over half a million people ride it every year.
Also, visit nearby attractions which are covered in Naples itinerary 2 days.
How To reach Funicolare Di Chiaia by Public Transport
- Funicular F1 stop F1 Cimarosa
- Funiculare F1 stop Parco Margherita.
- Subway L1 stop Vanvitelli
- Buses 128, 635, C36 stop Piazza Vanvitelli.
- Funiculare F3 stop Piazza Fuga
- Bus 128, 130, 132, 53, 2C36, V1 stop Cimarosa Floridiana - Farmacia Orlando.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Naples before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Naples and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Funicolare Di Chiaia
0.38% of people who visit Naples include Funicolare Di Chiaia in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
50% of people start their Funicolare Di Chiaia visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Funicolare Di Chiaia
66.67% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Funicolare Di Chiaia