Funicolare Di Chiaia, Naples
About Funicolare Di Chiaia, Naples
Funicolare Di Chiaia, Naples - Address
Address: Cimarosa, Napoli
Time Required: 00:15 Mins
Timings: 06:30 am - 11:59 pm Details
Added 234 times in trip plans
Entertainment, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
A public transport common to the city has to be something special to be considered a tourist attraction. This one distinguishes itself in two ways - by being one of the oldest inclined railways in the city, opened in 1889. The 536 metres long ride ascends 161 metres (a steep incline of 29%), but it’s recommended out ride it downhill from Cimarosa to Parco Margherita instead - the views are nicer. Over half a million people ride it every year.
How To reach Funicolare Di Chiaia by Public Transport
- Funicular F1 stop F1 Cimarosa
- Funiculare F1 stop Parco Margherita.
- Subway L1 stop Vanvitelli
- Buses 128, 635, C36 stop Piazza Vanvitelli.
- Funiculare F3 stop Piazza Fuga
- Bus 128, 130, 132, 53, 2C36, V1 stop Cimarosa Floridiana - Farmacia Orlando.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Naples before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Naples and book an accommodation of your choice.
Funicolare Di Chiaia, Naples Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Romeo Hotel
- Palazzo Petrucci Ristorante
- Vico Santa Maria Degli Angeli Alle Croci
- Rex Lifestyle Hotel In Napoli
- Hotel Neapolis
- La Bersagliera
- Grand Hotel Vesuvio
- Pizza Gourmet Giuseppe Vesi
- Hotel Ideal
- Naples Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Naples
- What to See in 48 Hours in Naples
- What to See in 72 Hours in Naples
- How to Spend 5 Days in Naples
- How to Spend 6 Days in Naples
- How to Spend 7 Days in Naples