Gallerie Di Palazzo Zevallos StiglianoCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: Via Toledo, 185, 80132 Napoli, Italy, Naples
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +39-0817917233
- Ticket Price: 5 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, Family And Kids
Gallerie Di Palazzo Zevallos Stigliano - Review
The palace was built in 17th century, and now is a museum for Neapolitan and Italian artwork from the 17th to 20th centuries. Architecturally, it is notable for the Baroque facade, the monumental marble staircase, the breathtaking courtyard with the glass ceiling, and the 19th century frescoes. The highlights of the gallery is Caravaggio's 1610 painting, the ‘Martyrdom of St Ursula’.
Also, visit nearby attractions which are covered in Naples itinerary 7 days.
Gallerie Di Palazzo Zevallos Stigliano Information
- Audio guides available in Italian, English, French, Spanish, German.
- Handicap accessible.
Gallerie Di Palazzo Zevallos Stigliano Ticket Prices
- EUR 3 for 18-25 and under; over 65; groups of 15 or more.
- Free for under 18, disabled, journalists; first Sunday of the month.
Guided group tours for 25 people maximum (reservations required):
- Italian: € 60.00 per group.
- English: € 80.00 per group
Special exhibitions may have their own prices.
Gallerie Di Palazzo Zevallos Stigliano Hours
- Last admission 30 minutes before closing.
- Special opening times may apply to January 1, Easter and Easter Monday, April 25, May 1, June 2, August 15, November 1, 8, 24, 26 and 31 December.
How To reach Gallerie Di Palazzo Zevallos Stigliano by Public Transport
- Funicular F3 stop Augusteo
- Subway L1 stop Municipio
- Buses C25, N1, N3, R2 stop Piazza Municipio-maschio Angioino - Il Pomodorino.
- Bus C16 stop Vittorio Emanuele-cariati.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Naples before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Naples and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Gallerie Di Palazzo Zevallos Stigliano
18.07% of people who visit Naples include Gallerie Di Palazzo Zevallos Stigliano in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
47.66% of people start their Gallerie Di Palazzo Zevallos Stigliano visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Gallerie Di Palazzo Zevallos Stigliano
68.63% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Gallerie Di Palazzo Zevallos Stigliano
Gallerie Di Palazzo Zevallos Stigliano Trips
1 View16 Days 15 Nights18 Day Trip to Paris, Rome, Florence, Venice, Naples, Siena, Versailles from SuwaneeBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Rome, Florence, Venice, Siena, Naples, Paris
1 View20 Days 19 Nights20 Day Trip to Rome, Florence, Venice, Naples, Milan, Capri from New OrleansBy: Guest UserCity: Rome, Florence, Venice, Naples, Milan, Capri
Gallerie Di Palazzo Zevallos Stigliano, Naples Reviews
This is actually my favourite place in Naples. The building alone is stunning!! The expositions here are always interesting. It's also super cheap and totally worth it
Good, small collection of art. They apparently often feature famous works from outside their own collection. Also a beautiful building to see inside.
We just stumbled on this museum and it happened to be free so we went in.., I was delighted to see some of Leonardo da Vinci's work. The palace, itself, is very beautiful and make sure to go upstairs and look up.
Extraordinary example of a grand Palace... with breath- taking art ....
Beautiful building and a lovely collection of art that gives a nice feel of the local art history.