Gulf Of Naples465 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Naples, Italy Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Waterfront, View Point, Family And Kids
Naples lies around the bay and around the unbroken stretch of the docks. With spectacular views on offer there aren’t any reasons not to visit the bay of Naples. The Bay area lies to the west of the city. The place is the abode of the volcanic craters, hot springs as well as the fumaroles that create the region. Interestingly, the place has been inhabited since ancient times or at least has been mentioned in a lot of literature from the Greek and Roman times. The whole area is famous for its fresh fish so don’t forget to try some while you are here. Bay of Naples islands such as Ischia and Capri offers tourists from around the world a delightfully memorable experience with their hillside villages, gorgeous narrow streets, cafes and shops, and lovely beaches with views of the sea.
Gulf Of Naples Travel Tips
- It takes a little time to come here. You will be enthralled seeing the breathtaking view of the Amalfi Coast.
How to Reach Gulf Of Naples
- By ferry
- Bonefish Grill
- Olive Garden Italian Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Naples before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Naples and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Gulf Of Naples Address: Naples, Italy
- Gulf Of Naples Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Gulf Of Naples: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
5.14% of people who visit Naples include Gulf Of Naples in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
33.96% of people start their Gulf Of Naples visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Gulf Of Naples
91% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Gulf Of Naples
People normally club together Parco Sommerso Di Gaiola Area Marina Protetta and Castel Sant'Elmo while planning their visit to Gulf Of Naples.