Lo Zoo Di Napoli32 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Via John Fitzgerald Kennedy, 76, 80125 Napoli, Italy, Naples
- Timings: 09:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +39-8119363154
- Ticket Price: 10 EUR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Zoo, Family And Kids
There are 400 plus animals across 96 species at this zoo, and the botanical collection encompasses 200 species. Opened in 1949, the zoo ran into some trouble in the 1980s, culminating a closure in 2003 that was deadly to various animals. Reopened in 2009, it has slowly but surely been cementing its reputation and expanding its exhibits. They have now: an aviary, a Reptile House and Insectarium, a tiger area, an elephant area, crocodiles, African tortoise, alpaca, anaconda, emerald duck, bunnies, parrots, owls, lemurs, lions, pelicans, pythons, siamang, tapirs, and a Savannah area.
Also, visit nearby attractions which are covered in Naples itinerary 7 days.
Lo Zoo Di Napoli Travel Tips
- Check out the zoo shop.
Entrance Ticket Details For Lo Zoo Di Napoli
- Free for under 3 and over 70.
- Guided tour: EUR 7
- Laboratory: EUR 7.50
Lo Zoo Di Napoli Hours
- April - October: public holidays(9:30am-7pm)
- Last admission one hour before closing time.
How to Reach Lo Zoo Di Napoli
- Buses 502, 605, 614 stop Terracina-scuola Augusto.
- Subway L2 stop Cavalleggeri Aosta.
- Cumana train stop Zoo/Edenlandia.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Naples before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Naples and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.41% of people who visit Naples include Lo Zoo Di Napoli in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
66.67% of people start their Lo Zoo Di Napoli visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Lo Zoo Di Napoli
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lo Zoo Di Napoli