Martyrs' Square, Naples
About Martyrs' Square, Naples
Martyrs' Square, Naples - Address
Address: Piazza dei Martiri, 80121 Napoli, Italy
Time Required: 00:30 Mins
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 51 times in trip plans
Square, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Though this square was usually associated to Santa Maria a Cappella, that changed after the 1861 unification of Italy. In the middle of the square is a monument to the fallen of the four main Neopolitan revolutions, each represented by their own lion at the base of the monument. From there rises a pillar that was technically already there during the Bourbon times. There are some nice fashion houses around the square. You might want to check out the Feltrinelli book-music shop and cafe.
How To reach Martyrs' Square by Public Transport
- Buses C24, E6 stop Piazza Dei Martiri.
- Bus 128, 140, 151, C12, C24, N1, R7 stop Riviera Di Chiaia-calabritto.
- Funiculare F1 stop Parco Margherita.
- Subway L2 stop Stazione Napoli Piazza Amedeo.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Naples before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Naples and book an accommodation of your choice.
Martyrs' Square, Naples Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Mercato Rionale Di Antignano
- Pizzeria Dal Presidente
- Chiostro Di Santa Chiara
- Basilica Santuario Di Santa Maria Della Neve
- Pizzeria Napoli In Bocca
- Mcdonald's Napoli Aeroporto
- Caruso Roof Garden
- Giardini Poseidon Terme
- Hotel San Pietro
- Naples Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Naples
- What to See in 48 Hours in Naples
- What to See in 72 Hours in Naples
- How to Spend 5 Days in Naples
- How to Spend 6 Days in Naples
- How to Spend 7 Days in Naples