Parco Virgiliano576 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Viale Virgilio, 80123 Napoli, Italy, Naples Map
- Timings: 07:00 am - 12:00 pm Details
- Phone: +39-0817953613
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
High up on Posillipo hill, overlooking the islands of Capri, Nisida, Procida and Ischia, and the surrounding bays, this park is Naple’s favourite outdoor hangout! The many terraces of the park make for excellent places to stretch out and relax, to picnic. It’s especially popular in the summer, when small events happen in the tiny amphitheatre, kids are all over the playground, there are usually a dozen couples picnicking at any given time.
Also, visit nearby attractions which are covered in Naples itinerary 3 days.
How to Reach Parco Virgiliano
- Buses 140, C1, C21, C27, C31 stop Discesa Coroglio-ponte
- Drive to here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Naples before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Naples and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Parco Virgiliano Address: Viale Virgilio, 80123 Napoli, Italy, Naples
- Parco Virgiliano Contact Number: +39-0817953613
- Parco Virgiliano Timing: 07:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Time required to visit Parco Virgiliano: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
6.52% of people who visit Naples include Parco Virgiliano in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
29.41% of people start their Parco Virgiliano visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Parco Virgiliano
88.59% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Parco Virgiliano
People normally club together Parco Sommerso Di Gaiola Area Marina Protetta and Pontile Nord while planning their visit to Parco Virgiliano.