Pedamentina San Martino10 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Via Pedamentina S. Martino, 33, 80126 Napoli NA, Italy, Naples
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Family And Kids
It can be a little confusing to know what the Pedamentina is. Simply put, it is an ascending stairway path of 414 steps from the 14th century that connects the Corso Vittorio Emanuele up to Piazzale San Martino atop Vomero Hill. In other words, it’s a really good workout. The public transport listed here are meant to take you straight to the top of the hill and you can work your way down if you wish. Either way, the drool worthy views stretching away as far as the eye can see in every direction is worth the climb up. And since you’re on top, you might as well head over to Castel Sant’Elmo’s rooftop terrace for an even higher viewpoint. The path is superbly charming.
How to Reach Pedamentina San Martino
- Funicular F1 stop Cimarosa
- Funicular F2 stop Morghen
- Funicular F3 stop Petraio
- Subway 5, L2 stop Stazione Napoli Montesanto.
- Subway L1 stop Vanvitelli
- Bus V1 stop Sant'Elmo
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Naples before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Naples and book an accommodation of your choice.