Piazza Trieste E TrentoCurrently Open
- Address: Piazza Trieste E Trento, 80132 Napoli, Italy, 80132, Naples
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-0817944946
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:20 Mins
- Tags: Square, Family And Kids, Fountain, Landmarks
Though the nearby Piazza del Plebiscito gets all the attention, this square, the meeting point of major historic roads such as Via Toledo , Via Chiaia and Via San Carlo, is quite important on its right. Surrounding it are some highly photogenic and important buildings - the Teatro San Carlo , the Royal Palace, the Palace of Cardinal Zapata, the Church of San Ferdinando, and the Palazzo Vecchio. And right in the centre of this is the Fontana del Carciofo (Artichoke Fountain), something you should check out at night when it’s lit up.
- Bus E6 stop Piazza Carolina
- Funicolare F3 stop Augusteo
- Subway L1 stop Municipio
- C25, N1, N3, R2 stop Piazza Municipio-maschio Angioino - Il Pomodorino.
- Buses 151, 154, ALIB, C25, N1 stop Acton-molosiglio.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Naples before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Naples and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.16% of people who visit Naples include Piazza Trieste E Trento in their plan
95% of people start their Piazza Trieste E Trento visit around 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Piazza Trieste E Trento
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Piazza Trieste E Trento
A stunning fountain within a roundabout.
Napoli's square close to Plebiscito
Una delle piazze più belle di Napoli
Muy mala atención.