Piazzetta Nilo Tours
About Piazzetta Nilo, Naples
Overview of Piazzetta Nilo
Home to Piazzetta Nilo is the city of Naples in the country of Italy. Don't expect lot of visitors to Piazzetta Nilo since it is not a popular tourist spot in Naples.
Generally, tourists prefer visiting top attractions of Naples like Sansevero Chapel Museum, Galleria Borbonica, Lungomare, Catacombe Di San Gennaro and Via San Gregorio Armeno. These are few of the top things to do in Naples.
A fun-filled day in the city is possible with these exciting Naples tours that you can book for your visit.
More about Naples
Make your visit suitable to your interest, use Naples trip planner for personalization.
Oomph up your visit by adding the best hotels in Naples like San Marco Hotel, Chiaja Hotel De Charme, Hotel Toledo and Hotel Principe Napolit'amo.
Curated Naples vacation packages await! Book the best ones and start turning your dream into reality.Discover various ways for how to reach Naples and complete the booking by choosing your mode of transport.
Book Piazzetta nilo Tickets And Tours
Visit the dazzling Mediterranean island of Capri on this tour from Naples. The perfect day-trip destination from mainland Italy, Capri will charm you with its craggy coastline, colorful harbors, Imperial Roman villas and hilltop views over the sea. Ride a high-speed hydrofoil to the island, and get recommendations from your guide for your free time in the village of Anacapri: take the chairlift up Monte Solare, venture to the Blue Grotto or explore dreamy Villa San Michele. Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant and finish with a guided tour of the Gardens of Augustus.
Discover the ancient Roman city of Pompeii — a UNESCO World Heritage site — on this 3-hour tour from Naples. Following your hotel pickup and onward minibus travel to Pompeii, enjoy fast track entry with your guide and explore Italy's most famous archaeological site. Hear of the horrific Mount Vesuvius eruption that coated the city in volcanic ash. See the town’s ancient piazza and Forum, the thermal baths and Pompeii’s ancient brothel, the Lupanare. Gaze upon beautiful wall frescoes at the Casa dei Vettii (Vetti's House) and discover Pompeii’s haunting highlights.
Experience legendary Pompeii and Mt Vesuvius, the only active volcano in continental Europe, on this fully guided day trip from Naples. Visit Pompeii’s haunting ancient ruins, enjoy lunch with your group and then hike to the smoking summit of Mt Vesuvius for panoramic views of the Bay of Naples.
Share your experience - Rate Piazzetta Nilo, Naples
- Other Attractions
- Absolute Bliss Imerovigli Suites
- La Maltese Bar Restaurant
- Anthonas Apartments
- Bus Stop Imerovigli
- Santorini Sailing Center
- On The Rocks Santorini
- Santorini Princess Spa Hotel
- La Maison
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Imerovigli
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Imerovigli City Center
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Absolute Bliss Imerovigli Suites
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near La Maltese Bar Restaurant
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Anthonas Apartments
- Budget Hotels Near Bus Stop Imerovigli
- Luxury Hotels Near Santorini Sailing Center
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near On The Rocks Santorini
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Santorini Princess Spa Hotel
- Cheap Hotels Near La Maison
- City Tripplans
- Naples Itinerary 1 Day
- Naples Itinerary 7 Days
- Naples Itinerary 5 Days
- Naples Itinerary 3 Days
- Naples Itinerary 6 Days
- Naples Itinerary 4 Days
- Naples Itinerary 2 Days
- Trip to Paris, Rome, Venice, Salzburg, Munich, Milan, Naples, Barcelona, Frankfurt
- 15 Day Trip to Naples from Chicago
- Trip to Paris, Rome, Venice, London, Brugge, Naples, Barcelona