Procida286 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Procida 80079 Procida, Metropolitan City of Naples Italy
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 08:00 Hrs
- Tags: Island, Family And Kids
This commune is part of the volcanic Flegrean Islands, in the Gulf of Naples. It’s surrounded by clear waters, has cute pastel colored houses, and is fun to walk around.. The earliest dated settlements here were at least from 1500 AD, but may have been older. This island has a rich history, and was made famous mostly thanks to the works of novelists who made it the setting of their stories. Check the island’s event and festival calendar - there is a lot going on during the year. Highlights to check out on the island:
- Marina Grande: See the Palazzo Montefusco XII
- The wooden crucifix of 1845
- No. 10, the erstwhile hotel Victory.
- Martyrs Square: location of the 17th century revolution, with the monument dedicated to Antonio Scajola.
- 17th century Church of the Madonna delle Grazie.
- 16th century Church of San Leonardo
- The ancient well at piazza della Repubblica.
- The Sea Museum
- Terra Murata Village
Also, visit nearby attractions which are covered in Naples itinerary 3 days.
- From Naples, ferries take 1 hour to reach; hydrofoils take 30 minutes.
- From Pozzuoli, ferries take 35 minutes.
How to Reach Procida
- Take the ferry from Napoli (Molo Immacolatella Vecchia) to Procida Ferry Terminal.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Naples before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Naples and book an accommodation of your choice.
3.61% of people who visit Naples include Procida in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
37.96% of people start their Procida visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 8 Hrs to see Procida
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Procida