San Lorenzo Maggiore269 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Piazza San Gaetano, 80138 Napoli, Italy, Naples Map
- Timings: 09:30 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +39-081290580
- Ticket Price: 5 EUR
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Architecture , Cathedral
Of Naples' medieval chapels, the San Lorenzo is perhaps one of the most beautiful. Celebrated around the world for its exceptionally scholarly past, it was initially a basilica dating back to the 500A.D.
The courtyard of the monastery is certainly quite beautiful. The Museo De’llopera here is certainly worth seeing. The smaller chapels in within the church are built in gothic and baroque style. There is also another, smaller museum within the premises. It also happens to be in the geographic and historical center of Naples. A visit to the church and its chapels and museums is sure to be a very wonderful experience in Naples.
Also, visit nearby attractions which are covered in Naples itinerary 3 days.
San Lorenzo Maggiore Travel Tips
- The ticket price includes the museums inside the place.
- Follow the rituals while entering this church.
Entrance Ticket Details For San Lorenzo Maggiore
- Entry to church is free.
- Adults €9.00 for the underground and museum.
How to Reach San Lorenzo Maggiore
- Metro Dante
- By Bus Station: Duomo-tribunali
- Di Matteo
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Naples before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Naples and book an accommodation of your choice.
- San Lorenzo Maggiore Address: Piazza San Gaetano, 80138 Napoli, Italy, Naples
- San Lorenzo Maggiore Contact Number: +39-081290580
- San Lorenzo Maggiore Timing: 09:30 am - 05:30 pm
- San Lorenzo Maggiore Price: 5 EUR
- Time required to visit San Lorenzo Maggiore: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
2.97% of people who visit Naples include San Lorenzo Maggiore in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
40.91% of people start their San Lorenzo Maggiore visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see San Lorenzo Maggiore
74.42% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting San Lorenzo Maggiore
People normally club together Sansevero Chapel Museum and Piazza Del Mercato while planning their visit to San Lorenzo Maggiore.