San Pietro Ad Aram2 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Via Santa Candida, 4, 80139 Napoli NA, Italy, Naples
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
This church is special to the Neopolitans. It is said that when St. Peter was on his preaching tour, and when he came to Naples, it was a this church that did his preaching, and where he converted the first Christians in the city. Check out the Madonna delle Grazie by Giovanni da Nola bas relief. Other than that, this 1690 Baroque church’s various artworks are roughly similar to those you’d find at other churches in Naples. Close to the left transept is a crypt.
How to Reach San Pietro Ad Aram
- Bus E2 stop Colletta-calenda
- Subway 3, 4 stop Piazza Garibaldi
- Subway L1, L2 stop Garibaldi
- Buses 075, 076 stop Napoli Garibaldi
- Subway 3, 4 stop Porta Nolana
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Naples before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Naples and book an accommodation of your choice.