Santa Lucia, Naples
About Santa Lucia, Naples
Santa Lucia, Naples - Address
Address: Santa Lucia, 80132 Naples, Italy
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 342 times in trip plans
Church, Palace, Family And Kids, Neighborhoods
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This historic neighborhood is associated to legends regarding the founding of Naples. Around the 1600s it was a fishermen’s slum, but the 18th century saw rapid gentrification, and it became a premier tourist area with monuments, palaces, churches, and a lovely promenade. Some of the notable buildings here are the il palazzo delle Ferrovie (Palace Saint Lucia), the the monument to Umberto I, and some upscale yacht clubs. It’s always been popular with painters, writers and poets, with mentions of the neighborhood being quite frequent in Neapolitan pop-culture. It’s one of the best places in the city to enjoy sunny weather.
How To reach Santa Lucia by Public Transport
- Buses 128, 140, 154, C25, N1 stop Santa Lucia-regione Campania.
- Bus E6 stop Egiziaca A Pizzofalcone.
- Drive to here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Naples before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Naples and book an accommodation of your choice.
Santa Lucia, Naples Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Sfogliatelle Attanasio
- Porta Nolana - Circumvesuviana
- Renaissance Naples Hotel Mediterraneo
- Interno 6 Apartment
- Guest House Rosy
- Hotel Garibaldi - Naples
- Antica Pizzeria Port’alba
- Bernini Ristorante
- Hotel Piazza Bellini
- Hotel Cavour Napoli
- Naples Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Naples
- What to See in 48 Hours in Naples
- What to See in 72 Hours in Naples
- How to Spend 5 Days in Naples
- How to Spend 6 Days in Naples
- How to Spend 7 Days in Naples