Santa Maria Di Regina Coeli3 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Vico S. Gaudioso, 2, 80138 Napoli, Italy, Naples
- Timings: 09:00 am - 01:00 pm Details
- Phone: +39-081459114
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Architecture
This church and convent was built in 1594 to house the priests of the Canons Regular of the Lateran. Two staircases lead up into the church; see the stucco apse dome, and the 17th century altar. The walls are, naturally, thoroughly frescoed. Look to the right of the sacristy for the bell tower. The architecture is Baroque and Renaissance.
Santa Maria Di Regina Coeli Hours
- Holidays Timing: 9:30am to 1:00pm
How to Reach Santa Maria Di Regina Coeli
- Subway L2 stop Cavour
- Buses 147, 182, 184, 201, 584, N4 stop Piazza Cavour
- Buses 139, 168, 178, 182, 584, C63 stop Conte di Ruvo
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Naples before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Naples and book an accommodation of your choice.