Stadio San Paolo, Naples
About Stadio San Paolo, Naples
Stadio San Paolo, Naples - Address, Phone Number
Address: Piazzale Vincenzo Tecchio, 80125 Napoli, Italy
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Added 38 times in trip plans
Sport, Stadium, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This 60000 seater football stadium is the 3rd largest in Italy and most famous for the match against Argentina in 1990 World Cup semi-final, with a particularly famous episode with Maradona happening. It’s been a little run down for a while but they’re trying to turn it around.
Stadio San Paolo Ticket Prices
- Tickets can be as cheap as EUR 16, are usually around EUR 40, but can go as high as EUR 170.
Stadio San Paolo Opening and Closing Hours
- Hours depend on matches being played.
How To reach Stadio San Paolo by Public Transport
- Cumana train stop Mostra d'Oltremare.
- Subway L2 stop Campi Flegrei.
- Buses 151, 180, 181, 502, 580, 605, 681, C1, N1, N2, N6, R6, R7 stop Tecchio-mostra.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Naples before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Naples and book an accommodation of your choice.
Stadio San Paolo, Naples Reviews - Write a Review
If we consider only the building, it's just an old stadium. It should be renewed.
Old stadium. Nothing to see outside of match days. No tours and no fanshop in tje stadium.
Forza Napoli! Old but cool arena. Could be one of the loudest in Europe.
Great place if you are a footbal fan of Napoli ;)
A bit dirty stadium but when you are inside the emotions you feel are indescribable
- Nearby Attractions
- Piazza Nolana
- Via Ottavio Tupputi, 2
- Piazza Capo Di Posillipo
- Piazza S. Domenico Maggiore, 19
- Positano Spiaggia
- Sorrento Peninsula
- Facoltà Di Scienze Politiche - Università Degli Studi Di Napoli Federico Ii
- Chiesa Di Santa Caterina Della Spina Corona
- Naples Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Naples
- What to See in 48 Hours in Naples
- What to See in 72 Hours in Naples
- How to Spend 5 Days in Naples
- How to Spend 6 Days in Naples
- How to Spend 7 Days in Naples