Teatro Romano Di NeapolisCurrently Closed
- Address: Vico Cinquesanti, Naples, Italy
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +39-081296944
- Ticket Price: 10 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Theatre, Family And Kids
Teatro Romano Di Neapolis - Review
Apparently this theatre was a big deal as far back as 4th century BC during Greek rule, and certainly during 1st century BC during Roman rule. It could apparently hold up to 5000 spectators. Nero is said to have performed on its stage. The remains you see today though are from reconstruction efforts during the 1st and 2nd centuries AD. Flooding and junking of the interiors in later centuries. Now partially excavated, the theatre is a haunting site. It has to be accessed from a house in Vico Cinquesanti. Visits are by guided tour only.
Teatro Romano Di Neapolis Information
- Groups of minimum 10 required for tour.
Teatro Romano Di Neapolis Ticket Prices
- Students: €8
- Children aged 5 to 10 years: €6
- Free for under 5.
Teatro Romano Di Neapolis Hours
- English tours: 10am, 12pm, 2pm, 4pm, 6pm
- Italian tours: Depart every hour from 10am-6pm.
How To reach Teatro Romano Di Neapolis by Public Transport
- Subway L2 stop Cavour.
- Buses 147, 182, 184, 201, 584, N4 stop Piazza Cavour.
- Buses E1, E2 stop Duomo-settembrini.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Naples before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Naples and book an accommodation of your choice.
Teatro Romano Di Neapolis, Naples Reviews
Save your money. Most built over by new places and can see a couple of arches and some backstage waiting area
Sito visitabile insieme al tour di Napoli sotterranea mostra una delle meraviglie romane nascoste nelle cantine del quartiere. Folcloristica la storia della scoperta dell'anfiteatro.