Via Dei TribunaliCurrently Open
- Address: Via dei Tribunali Napoli, Italy, Naples Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Streets
This street has been around since the times Naples was called Neapolis by the Greeks and Roman. Today it stretches from the church of San Pietro a Maiella for about 1.2 kilometre to the erstwhile Tribunale. Naturally, the ancient street pierces right through Naples’ most historic district, passing the city’s greatest historical structures (mostly old churches). And since the road is basically a tourist trap, it also happens to be one of the best places in the city to eat anything and everything Italian - pizza, pasta, fries, seafood, cafes and exquisite desserts.
Also, visit nearby attractions which are covered in Naples itinerary 5 days.
Entrance Ticket Details For Via Dei Tribunali
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Via Dei Tribunali
- Buses E1, E2 stop Duomo-cattedrale
- Subway L2 stop Cavour
- Piazza Garibaldi-corsia Tram
- Subway L1 stop Museo
- Domus Gemi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Naples before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Naples and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Via Dei Tribunali Address: Via dei Tribunali Napoli, Italy, Naples
- Via Dei Tribunali Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Via Dei Tribunali: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
7.23% of people who visit Naples include Via Dei Tribunali in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
26.8% of people start their Via Dei Tribunali visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Via Dei Tribunali
64.13% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Via Dei Tribunali
People normally club together Duomo Cathedral and San Gregorio Armeno while planning their visit to Via Dei Tribunali.