Via Toledo, Naples
About Via Toledo, Naples
Via Toledo, Naples - Address
Address: Via Toledo, Naples, Italy
Time Required: 00:30 Mins
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 21K times in trip plans
Cafe, Restaurant, Leisure, Market, Street Market, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Architecture , Street Food, Streets
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Via Toledo (street), the shopping paradise of Naples was earlier known as the Via Roma. Known to be the longest shopping streets it is where the travelers can find numerous boutiques, the departmental stores and the stores of the chains. Chic and cutting edge, the fashion here may be expensive but no travel is complete without some window shopping is it?
Located in a pedestrian area the place has gorgeous neoclassical architecture. The charming cafes and the lovely restaurants add to the experience. It is for this experience that most tourists visit the street in huge numbers. The nearby roads also have become shopping hubs now so the whole area is a very lively place especially on weekends.
The longest shopping street in Italy always attracts people with its wide collection. Since its a street market, there are no tickets for Via Toledo. However, you can definitely book your tour with us and have maximum fun with Via Toledo Tickets. As you book Tickets for Via Toledo with us, maximum fun is guaranteed. Ticket prices for Via Toledo may differ from one tour to another depending upon its combination with other attractions of Naples.
Via Toledo Information
- To reach to Via Toledo (street) avail the metro line 2. Then continue to walk towards Via Toledo.
- At the end of this area the travelers will find the Cafe Gambrinus.
Via Toledo Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
How To reach Via Toledo by Public Transport
- By Bus Station: Battisti-provincia Napoli
Restaurants Near Via Toledo
- La Taverna Del Buongustaio
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Naples before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Naples and book an accommodation of your choice.
Via Toledo, Naples Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Basilica Minore Pontificia Di San Gennaro Ad Antignano
- San Giorgio Maggiore Church
- Chiesa Di San Pietro A Maiella
- Villa Comunale
- Teatro Augusteo
- Chiesa Dei Santi Severino E Sossio
- San Nicola Alla Carita
- Stazione Zoologica Anton Dohrn
- Basilica Dell'Incoronata Madre Del Buon Consiglio
- Cratere Degli Astroni
- Naples Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Naples
- What to See in 48 Hours in Naples
- What to See in 72 Hours in Naples
- How to Spend 5 Days in Naples
- How to Spend 6 Days in Naples
- How to Spend 7 Days in Naples