Clam Pass Recreation Area193 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 465 Seagate Drive, Naples, FL 34103, United States Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 07:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2392524000
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Waterfront, View Point, Broadway, Family And Kids
The Clam Pass is also known as the Clam Pass Beach Park and is located in the Collier County area of North Naples. This is a beautiful places comprising of mangrove forests, coastal dunes and a lovely beach. This is one of the most popular beaches of the city and is used mostly for swimming. The sugary white sandy beach is just perfect for a lavish beach day out.
In the park, the main part is the board walk and the main activity is sight- seeing while you are walking along the nicely paved path. There are also a number of beautiful native and migratory birds that just increase the charm of the charm of the park. These include eagles, hawks, ospreys, migratory shorebirds a few more.
Clam Pass Recreation Area Travel Tips
- Wheelchair access is possible both on the beach and the park.
- The shallow waters are perfectly safe for the children.
- The tables, beach beds and umbrellas can be rented on the beach itself.
- Parking is available at the end of the beach.
- There are shacks and small food and beverage stalls providing good.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Naples before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Naples and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Clam Pass Recreation Area Address: 465 Seagate Drive, Naples, FL 34103, United States
- Clam Pass Recreation Area Contact Number: +1-2392524000
- Clam Pass Recreation Area Timing: 08:00 am - 07:30 pm
- Best time to visit Clam Pass Recreation Area(preferred time): 09:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Clam Pass Recreation Area: 04:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
33.1% of people who visit Naples include Clam Pass Recreation Area in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
75% of people start their Clam Pass Recreation Area visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Clam Pass Recreation Area
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Clam Pass Recreation Area
People normally club together Waterside Shops and Third Street South while planning their visit to Clam Pass Recreation Area.
People also prefer to end their day with Clam Pass Recreation Area.