This is the 1st museum of Southwest Florida where families and children can learn through play. There are a number of hands on exhibits and the regular programs and educative events together enable you to get all knowledge about the swampy lands, wildlife and nature of the area.
People of all ages will enjoy over here and glide through the swamps or clear the way along a maze or climb an interesting 2 story banyan tree, etc. the children can for some time become forest officers, weather forecasters, a farmer, a chef, a fisherman, an artist, an architect and much more.
- Build It!: Over here the children as well as elders learn to construct mini buildings with KEVA planks that are rarely found anywhere else in this way.
- Loos Art Galley: This is a contemporary and fine arts gallery and the paintings here are mostly focused on children and animals.
- Art Studio: This is a galley cum workshop with hands on art area. There you get cleanable walls and aprons and a lot of art items in store for you to show your creativity through colors.
- Mother Nature’s House: This is also an art gallery with paintings based on natural colors showing the blessings of nature.
- Produce Market: This is a real but mini size market with everything Fresh Florida has in store. This includes fruits, vegetable and grocery.
- The Farm: This is a farm where visitors perform a number of activities to make sure that the farm is maintained and run properly
- World Cafe: This is a world kitchen for children especially. Here they can make for themselves whatever food they want and then serve and eat them.
- There are other beautiful exhibits as well.
Entrance Ticket Details For Golisano Children's Museum Of Naples
- Entry is Free for the Members.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Naples before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Naples and book an accommodation of your choice.
22.84% of people who visit Naples include Golisano Children's Museum Of Naples in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
95% of people start their Golisano Children's Museum Of Naples visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Golisano Children's Museum Of Naples
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Golisano Children's Museum Of Naples
People normally also visit Rookery Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve while planning their trip to Golisano Children's Museum Of Naples.
Golisano Children's Museum Of Naples Reviews & Ratings
Awesome place for the kids. Lots of interactive features and places to explore. We ended up getting an annual membership for the whole family. We planned on spending a couple of hours there, but ended up to staying over six hours there. Our kids loved and didn’t want to leave. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Wished there were more food options in the cafe. We left for lunch and returned an hour later. Overall, it’s an awesome place and we highly recommend it for 2-7 year olds.
Amazing place. Lots of different things for kids to play, explore, and learn while having fun! We love the tree house and the diner/supermarket
Entire outside was closed without anyone notifying us before we purchased tickets due to “rain”. It had sprinkled two hours earlier and it is Florida after all. Asked manager why it wasn’t open and she advised they actually had a flooding issue outside. I told her I would have appreciated being notified before purchasing tickets if they were going to close almost half the museum. She stated “it’s not even half.” Within ten minutes the outside was miraculously opened with no signs of flooding. They were just too lazy to open the outside.
Great place for my 16 month old to spend the afternoon. He enjoyed most of the exhibits, although some of them were for older kids. We spent 2 hours there and he was entertained the whole time!
Such a fantastic array of thought stimuli and exciting attractions for toddlers and young children.....we are members right away and it has paid dividends two fold..... WELL DONE GOLISANO