Lowdermilk BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Naples, Florida, USA, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Water Body, Waterfront, Walking Area, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
Lowdermilk Beach - Review
This is a typical Naples Florida beach which is a hotspot for tourists and locals alike. The main attraction here apart from the stretch of beautiful white sands is the beach park. This park has plenty of picnic tables for you and your family to enjoy a day away from the polluted streets. There is also a children’s play area, a volleyball court and also a duck pond.
Lowdermilk Beach Information
- The view of the sunset is mesmerizing from here.
- Handicapped access is available to the beach.
- There are also restrooms and outdoor showers here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Naples before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Naples and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Lowdermilk Beach
67.63% of people who visit Naples include Lowdermilk Beach in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
59.46% of people start their Lowdermilk Beach visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Lowdermilk Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lowdermilk Beach