Naples Depot Museum22 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1051 5th Ave S, Naples, FL 34102, United States Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2392626525
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Military Museums, Natural History Museums, Automobile Museums
More popularly known as The Naples Seaboard Airline Railway Station or Seaboard Coastline Railroad Depot, it is a historic Airline Railway Depot that was constructed in 1927. It was designed in the Mediterranean Revival style and had the stations at Delray Beach, Deerfield Beach, Hialeah and Homestead. The passenger service ran shortly after which it was converted into a complete freight service. It was closed down later but added to the US National Register of Historic Landmarks in 1974.
It was later opened as a museum under the Collier County Trusts as we still find it. All the exhibits here put light on the transportation and trade history of Southwest Florida. They have displays of railroads, Seminole dugout canoes, a mule wagon and an antique swamp buggy.
- Tavern on the Bay
- Stoney’s steakhouse Inc
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Naples before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Naples and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Naples Depot Museum Address: 1051 5th Ave S, Naples, FL 34102, United States
- Naples Depot Museum Contact Number: +1-2392626525
- Naples Depot Museum Timing: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Best time to visit Naples Depot Museum(preferred time): 11:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Naples Depot Museum: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!