Are you looking for what to do in Naples?
- Naples Botanical Garden: The famous tourist spot has an extremely diverse selection of tropical and sub-tropical plants and is well-maintained and arranged beautifully. A great place to spend a couple of hours especially if you have brought kids along.
- Naples Pier: The place to be if you’re in the mood to witness some beautiful sunsets. You can collect seashells, look at pelicans, and if you’re lucky, spot dolphins in the water.
- Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary: Nature enthusiasts: do not skip this attraction!
- Lowdermilk Beach: A great place to relax and rewind. The beach is clean and so are the restrooms. A must include in your vacation planner.
- Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens: A great place to be for a family with kids. The staff is very knowledgeable and can give you great insight on the animals on display.
Below we have a list of things to do in Naples and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Naples getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Naples with confidence.