Cathedrale St-just349 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Rue Armand Gauthier, 11100 Narbonne, France
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-468903065
- Ticket Price: 4 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Family And Kids, Cathedral
Cathedrale St-Just is not only commonly known as the Narbonne Cathedral but is also referred to as a national monument of France. Dressed in an authentic Gothic style, this 40 meter tall peaceful shrine is rich with a fine collection of liturgical objects of gold and ivory that fill its luxurious treasures, a 14th century altar piece and lovely tapestries. Not only on the exteriors is the cathedral a magnificent jewel, but its interiors are exceptionally delightful and elaborate as well. A much recommended visit not only in the city of Narbonne, but also in France.
Cathedrale St-just Travel Tips
- Do not miss the archbishop's gardens by the cloisters and the sundial fountain on a visit to the cathedral.
Entrance Ticket Details For Cathedrale St-just
- Standard rate - adult full price: 4€ - 9€
- Child rate: 4€-6€
- Adult group: 4€-8.50€
- Children's group: 4€-6. €
- Children's group: 4 €-4.20€
How to Reach Cathedrale St-just
- Train: Gare SNCF Train Station
- SNCF Train Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Narbonne before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Narbonne and book an accommodation of your choice.
81.54% of people who visit Narbonne include Cathedrale St-just in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
52.04% of people start their Cathedrale St-just visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Cathedrale St-just
89.16% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cathedrale St-just