Events and Festivals in Narbonne
Narbonne celebrates different festivals all year round. So plan your trip accordingly.
- June-July: Festival National de Theatre Amateur is held every year between late June and early July. Performances are held every night at Cours de la Madeleine at the Archbishop's Palace.
- July: Bastille Day fireworks are displayed in a spectacular manner, National Festival of Amateur Theatre: Celebrated for a week in this month, Contemporary Music Festival: Held in the last week of July.
- August: Festival of Saint-Just and Saint-Pasteur and the celebration of the ripening of the vines is held in August. The streets are decorated with people coming down to the streets to celebrate.
Trip plans for Narbonne
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Narbonne
Narbonne Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Narbonne
Save 4%Mobile Wifi Everywhere in NarbonneNew on TripHobo
You will get the best solution to get the internet throughout your trip in France, with the rental of a personal WiFi hotspot...
- Events & Festivals in Paraza
- Events & Festivals in Argeliers
- Events & Festivals in Olonzac
- Events & Festivals in Beziers
- Events & Festivals in Leucate
- Events & Festivals in Lagrasse