How to Reach Narbonne
- By Air: Narbonne doesn’t have an airport. But, there are flights operating towards Beziers (35 min), Perpignan (45 min), Toulouse (1 hr 31 min) or Montpellier (1hr 10 min) from various European destinations. From there you can reach the city by road.
- By Train: Gare de Narbonne railway station has trains from Paris, Toulouse, Barcelona, Marseille and other regional destination.
- By Bus: There are run by Citibus.fr between Narbonne and other neighbouring towns.
- By Car: Narbonne can be accessed by car through various motorways. A71 and A75 – Paris; A9 – Montpellier (North) Barcelona (South); A7, A9 – Lyon.
- On Foot: Most of the tourist attractions are close to each other. So, it can be easily covered by foot.
- By Bus: Citybus.fr also runs services within the city. There is a free shuttlebus that takes you to the canal, town centre and other areas.
- By Car: You can also get around the Narbonne. There are both free and paid carparks in the city.
- By Bicycle: There are a few private agencies from where you can rent a bicycle and explore the town.