Narbonne MarketCurrently Open
- Address: 1 cours mirabeau, 11000 Narbonne, France Map
- Timings: 07:00 am - 02:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-468326399
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Street Market, Family And Kids
With over 70 stalls of bakers, butchers, grocers, fishmongers, wine merchants and more, the Narbonne Market is a popular shopping hub for the locals here. However, you also spot a handsome number of tourists trying out the specialties of the city here. Tourists enjoy snacking on some food and shopping from the plenty on sale. The market area also has a couple of restaurants that serve market fresh food. There's a lot to try at the Narbonne market and it sure makes for a wonderful experience.
Narbonne Market Travel Tips
- The restaurants in the market area are usually busy and packed.
How to Reach Narbonne Market
- Train: Gare SNCF Train Station
- SNCF Train Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Narbonne before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Narbonne and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Narbonne Market Address: 1 cours mirabeau, 11000 Narbonne, France
- Narbonne Market Contact Number: +33-468326399
- Narbonne Market Timing: 07:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Best time to visit Narbonne Market(preferred time): 07:00 am - 11:00 am
- Time required to visit Narbonne Market: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
94.07% of people who visit Narbonne include Narbonne Market in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
66.36% of people start their Narbonne Market visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Narbonne Market
55.88% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Narbonne Market
People normally club together Tourist Office Of Narbonne and Abbaye De Fontfroide while planning their visit to Narbonne Market.